M cAulay & Suters Funeral Home was founded in September of 1911 at the intersection of Spadra Rd. (Harbor Blvd.) and Chapman Ave. Formed by the partnership of Angus McAulay and Harry Suters it was moved to it's current location in the 1940's.
McAulay & Wallace Mortuary has been family-owned and operated since 1911 known area wide for our compassionate commitment to all the families we serve, over the last ninety five plus years we have helped hundreds of families plan and carry out celebrations of the lives of their loved ones.